[horde] PHP IMAP Support Test : 2 errors

Yuksel 1sensible at freesurf.fr
Wed Sep 11 06:12:04 PDT 2002

Hello,

I am using :

- kernel 2.4.18 (mdk)
- php 4.2.3-1
- mysql 3.23.52-1
- courier-imap 1.4.2-1
- php-imap 4.2.3-1
- courrier-imap-mysql 1.4.2-1
- horde (latest)
- imp (latest)

I am trying to install Horde & Imp. I resolved a lot of things but I have 2
problems and I don't know what to do (I tried a lot of things but nothing
work).

When I run the ' IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests) ' (/horde/test.php), it doesn't work
et it tells me :

1

server="localhost" user="horde" mailbox="{localhost:143}INBOX"

Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/test.php on line 157

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/test.php on line 158
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/test.php on line 160

2

Notice: Connection failed to localhost.localdomain,143: Connection refused
(errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

I don't understand why. Httpd, mysqld and ldap are up.

Friendly,
Yuksel