[horde] DB Sessions

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Sep 11 06:00:08 PDT 2002

Quoting Laurent Lequenne <laurent.lequenne at chello.be>:

> We are working with a Solaris VIII system and Horde 2.1, with an
> Informix, we noticed that the DB Sessions are never closed. Should the
> /LIB/Prefs/SQL.php contain some calls to to the _disconnect() function ?

No; those methods are there for completeness, but PHP should clean up all
connections at the end of the page request. If that's not happening, either
you are mis-interpreting valid persistent connection behavior (see the PHP
manual) or there's a bug in PHP/Informix.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>