[horde] languages/locale/gettext

Charles E. Robinson III crobins at proexam.org
Wed Sep 11 10:22:31 PDT 2002

Please let me know if I am incorrect on this.

I'm not sure if the latest documentation in CVS has this already I haven't
checked. But the version I have has incorrect instructions for Solaris 8.

With Solaris versions 7 and previous the language package SUNWploc and
suppl. need to be installed.
On Solaris 8 and above I believe this has been changed to: SUNWweuos &
SUNWweuox.
SUNWploc is not a package for Solaris VIII. I just thought that this should
be added to the documentation.
It may help answer a few questions before about setting up the languages.

Thanks

Charles :)