[horde] can\'t send mail with imp interface

Jon Leonard oiler at unseenedge.net
Wed Sep 11 11:13:38 PDT 2002

Quoting Kelly Quintero <kelly at ubiquando.com.co>:

> hi, I have installed horde 2.1,imp 3.1 and Red Hat 7.3,
> but  I`can\'t send mail since horde interface.
>
> This server is running, it hasn\'t problems my only
> problem is with imp interface

There can be a lot of reasons why mail won't go out.  For starters, do
you have the right things in horde.php.  I'd expect something like:

$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';
$conf['mailer']['params'] = array('sendmail_path'
=> '/usr/sbin/sendmail');

If those are OK, are there any messages in your mail log
(probably /var/log/maillog) that might indicate how far it got before
it failed?

Regards,
Jon