Fwd: [horde] Caching Passwords??

Jed L Obray jed at tribalation.com
Thu Sep 12 16:55:49 PDT 2002

Thanks for the info, Jan.  I'm sorry that I missed your reply.  Just FYI, I
actually reset the password again and now, the user can login with both
passwords, their new one and old.  The difference remains, they cannot
authenticate to Cyrus with their old password when using KMail, only with IMP.
They also noted a huge performance decrease when using their old password
through IMP.

I'm digging through all the documentation I can find on Cyrus but it's nice to
know that I'm not the only person who has had this problem.

 Zitat von Jed L Obray <jed at tribalation.com>:

 > Am I missing something here?  Has nobody seen this before?  I've checked
 > out
 > the Horde FAQ, but have been unable to find any information/solution.  I
 > appreciate anyone responding to this, even if it's to say that it's
 > something
 > that they haven't seen.

 I DID answer this question. If you missed it try to find my message in the
 mailing list archive.

 Jan.