[horde] Login problem

Craig Coles CColes at keylabs.com
Mon Sep 16 08:01:22 PDT 2002

I using CVS code and having problems with login now (it's been working), I
have removed all other modules so Horde is the only piece right now.  I have
/webmail as my root directory and when going there it proceeds to
./login.php  When I put in the username and password and try to login, using
a win netscape browser, the browser reports that 'The document contained no
data. Try again, or contact the server administrator'

I am pretty sure that I have authenticated to the imap source, the remote
mail server I am trying to get mail from, because if I alter the url to the
root directory, /webmail, and try again I will be at the Horde root display.
At this point I do notice that there are two error messages that say
'Invalid Module: imp' and 'Invalid Module: kronolith' that are in black text
on the blue background.  But I am in.  I can go into Options and snoop
around, then I can Logout and the log will indicate that my user has logged
out.

I have set the log priority to LOG_DEBUG, but do not see anything more in
the logs to help out.

Any help?  What have I missed?

Thanks,

-Craig