[horde] Value for the register_globals needs to be off?

Ray Masa raymasa at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 19 08:22:07 PDT 2002

Hello,

Does the "register_globals" in php.ini needs to be off or can I turn them
on?

My horde/imp install was working correctly.  However, I had recently turned
the register_globals on (as another PHP script required it).  Since then I
am getting the following error when I log out of horde:

Warning: Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/usr/home/rayhan2/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 145

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'log' in
/usr/home/rayhan2/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 155

I turned the register_globals Off and tried again, but am still getting the
above error on logging out (and never get logged out).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ray