[horde] installing horde from cvs

Rajeev Agrawala rajeeva at research.bell-labs.com
Sat Sep 21 16:30:26 PDT 2002

I had the auth driver set to imp instead of application as it used to be
in horde 2.1. Taking the hint from your question read the conf.php again
and now it reads like

horde/config/conf.php
===============

$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

and in imp. I don't have a conf.php, instead just conf.xml and I don't
know how to create conf.php from that. However in servers.php I have my
server setting as follows
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => '192.168.1.33',
    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'Mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'mydomain.com',
    'smtphost' => 'server.mydomain.com',
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'quota' => false);

Now I get following error when I access index.php

A fatal error has occurred:

Required "app" not specified in authentication configuration.

[line 70 of /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Auth/application.php]

Details have been logged for the administrator.

I know there is something els I am missing too. WHat is it?

Thanks,

rajeev