[horde] horde-2.1 problem.

ragnar at fsu.is ragnar at fsu.is
Wed Sep 25 07:51:22 PDT 2002

Hello.

I'm new to this list. My name is Ragnar.
I'm in the process of installing horde-2.1 in /var/www/html/horde on a new
RedHat 7.3. I unzipped the tarball and moved it to a new directory horde. When
running test.php from this directory I get the message:

---
Warning: Failed opening '/var/www/html/horde/phplib/prepend.php3' for inclusion
(include_path='/var/www/html/horde/phplib:.') in Unknown on line 0
---

I've been using older versions of horde and IMP on another server before, but
nothing like this happened then. Does anyone have information on this?

Regards and thanks in advance.
Ragnar.