[horde] Backing Up

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Thu Sep 26 06:41:28 PDT 2002

> ----- Message from johns at bsfc.ac.uk ---------
>     Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 10:00:41 +0100
>     From: John Szkudlapski <johns at bsfc.ac.uk>
>  Subject: [horde] Backing Up
>       To: Horde <horde at lists.horde.org>
>
> Hi All
>
> I am using Horde via MYSQL and was wondering how to back things up.. i.e
> what do I back up ???

John,

     It all depends what you are running and what tables you have (and what you
deem important).

     Goto http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Backup.html for details of how to backup
mysql tables, but it's rather simple. either lock and flush the database, or do
the backups when the system is not being used.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the