[horde] Why is mcal and mcrypt support missing from the rpms on horde.org?

Sydney Weidman weidmans at mts.net
Thu Sep 26 10:17:34 PDT 2002

This question was asked several months ago and it was never answered. I
have spent days trying to get horde working again after installing the
new "improved" version, and i'm finally concluding that it will be
impossible to use imp with Cyrus imap (using digest-md5) without a php
which has been compiled with mcrypt support.

Is there some reason this feature is not included in the php rpm's at
horde.org?

I was using IMP for many months successfully and enjoying it very much
until I started fiddling with it. Maybe that should be a lesson to me %<

Anyways, thanks for the good stuff.

Regards,
Syd.