[horde] php 4.2.3, Mozilla, Stylesheet

Nathan Wykes nwykes at requisite.com
Fri Sep 27 09:25:39 PDT 2002

After upgrading to php 4.2.3, I get the following error in the
javascript console of mozilla.  The stylesheet is not applied.
Downgrading to 4.2.2 the problem goes away.  This problem is not seen on
various other browser as they will load the css anyway.  I'm sure it
could be considered an issue with Mozilla, but hopefully someone here
can point out a change in horde that I can make.

I see in css.php where it is trying to set the header content type to
text/css, but this is not taking effect either because the content type
is already set or it is getting changed after the fact.

Error: The stylesheet
http://myserver.mydomain/horde/css.php?theme=lightblue&app=chora was not
loaded because its MIME type, "text/html", is not "text/css".

thanks,
Nathan