[horde] Qmail, Curior Imap and Imp

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur at mechanus.org
Fri Sep 27 22:38:23 PDT 2002

> ----- Message from jmhowell at jmhowell.com ---------
>     Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:34:57 -0600
>     From: "Jerry M. Howell II" <jmhowell at jmhowell.com>
>  Subject: [horde] Qmail, Curior Imap and Imp
>       To: horde at lists.horde.org
>
> Hi all,
>
>    I was reading some documentation someware talking about how uw-imap
>    is needed for Imp. Is this true or will it also work useing Courior
>    Imap? Or have I overlooked something?I plan on useing qmail pop3d and
>    curior as the imap progie. Was planning on uninstalling uw-imap but
>    now not so sure. Might just have to get uw-imap with maildir patch.
>    Can some ppl that use this combo(qmail, courior) give me some
>    feedback on this?
> --
> Jerry M. Howell II

Jerry,

    IMP supports UW-IMAP, Courier and Cyrus as the IMAP server, but I am not
sure on the QMail pop3d. But you will need the c-client libs from UW for PHP.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the