[horde] how to determine this value in table:horde_prefs

Tim Gorter email at teletechnics.com
Sat Sep 28 02:44:22 PDT 2002

Hi Alex,

Saturday, September 28, 2002, 5:22:25 AM, Alex wrote:

A> Hi all:
A> I wanna to write a sql script for new user's identity in mysql ,so they do not
A> need to setup their identity in  IMP preference.But i have a problem,how to
A> judge this value 17 after string "from_addr";s;
A> because this value sometime maybe 16 or 18 ,so can anybody tell me how to judge
A> this ?

Why do you not just use the hook feature, that will set from_addr and
fullname etc.? look at imp/config/conf.php (horde/config/hooks.php if use
head version).

tim.

Teletechnics Afield
Tel +44 (0)7785 977 087 Fax +44 (0)20 7681 1178
mailto:email at teletechnics.com   http://www.teletechnics.com

currently in: Barcelona, Spain.