[horde] Horde & IMP: "There are no parts that can be displayed inline" ...

Joerg Battermann jb at startupx.com
Sun Sep 29 13:06:36 PDT 2002

Hey there,

I've asked this some time ago already, but unfortunately didn't get an
answer. I installed the latest cvs-builds of horde, imp and most of the
other horde-projects over and over again, but I -always- get the same
problem with horde/imp:

I have a qmail + courier-imap configuration up and running, and both are
working fine. I can log in to IMP using imap with no problems, it lists
the mails etc, but when I want to see/read a mail.. and click on it, it
only says:

"There are no parts that can be displayed inline." in italic as body
message. It gets/displays all headers just fine, and it even displays
the full message when i click the 'Message Source' link, but it always
shows this inline-error message when I want to view it directly in imp.
I tried the default configs of imp/horde... but no worky. I tried
tweaking the mime_drivers etc.. but no luck.

I've tried the stable Horde & Imp 3.1 and they do work... just fine..
and they do display the full messages with no problems. I've heard from
others having the same problems - but does anyone of you know what might
cause this in the cvs builds of horde & imp?

My detailed config is the following:

Qmail: 1.03
Courier-Imap: 1.53
(both with vpopmail support)
Linux: Redhat 7.3
Apache: 1.3.26
Php: 4.23 (mod_php) with imap support compiled in.

Horde/Imp/etc CVS date: today (29 Sept.)

any ideas / suggestions?

thanks in advance,
-joerg