[horde] Upgrading to IMP 3.1 and Horde 2.0 +

Theresa M Peter theresa at email.uc.edu
Mon Sep 30 14:31:27 PDT 2002

All -

   Previously, I was running IMP 2.2.8 with Horde 1.2.7.  I would now like
to upgrade to IMP 3.1 ( I really like the new layout and features!).  Now I
understand I will need to move to Horde 2.0 or higher.  In the install
directions for Horde, it is telling me to "create" the database.

   Here comes my question...  Since I have already had IMP and Horde
working together with MySql successfully, do I really need to create the
databases?  Was there changes made to the format of the database and tables?

Please keep in mind I have over 4,000 people who have saved preferences in
the production database and I really don't want to lose all their
information.  Is there an easy way around this?

Theresa

"Education is not filling a bucket, but lighting a fire."
--William Yeats

Theresa M Peter
Applications Analyst
University of Cincinnati