[horde] "There are no parts that can be displayed inline." - again/still :(

Joerg Battermann jb at startupx.com
Sun Oct 6 03:36:02 PDT 2002

hey there everyone,

it's me again - with still the same problem :(

whenever I want to read a mail in imp (latest cvs-builds of horde & imp,
daily updated), it displays all info like subject, headers etc just
fine, but does NOT display the body of the message - only says "There
are no parts that can be displayed inline.". I've tried the default
configs, tried to tweak the mime_* files myself, tried the config of
another user on the list who has no such problems - but it's always the
same. Using the current stable builds (horde 2.x + imp 3.x) works
perfectly - it can display the body messages too!

when i click the message source link in the current cvs build of imp, it
also can display the whole message - it just doesn't work the 'normal'
way :(

I've copied my current configs of horde & imp to the follwing place, and
also put a screenshot there, of how it looks like. can maybe anyone
PLEASE have a look at the files and tellme what might be wrong.

http://www.justbe.com/horde/

by the way: the config of the mail server is the following: qmail 1.03
(no patches) + courier-imap 1.53

oh yeah... no matter if I use courier-imap to access the mails.. or the
qmail pop3 server.. it never displays the content.. so it isn't a
problem of the mail-server(s).. at least i don't think so

cheers & thanks a bunch,
-joerg