[horde] Heavy load on server when using categories

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 7 12:51:07 PDT 2002

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers at lauwerscollege.nl>:

> This is much better already. It reduces my original 700 queries to 250.

Alright, that's a pretty good first shot. I'd love more feedback if people
can see ways to cut down on queries; I have a few ideas, but it's not at the
top of my list right now. More feedback on anything that's duplicative,
suggestions, or better yet patches will help a lot.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."