[horde] Notice: Undefined index: socket

Nate Mollring nmollring at cennecs.org
Wed Oct 9 19:15:04 PDT 2002

Notice: Undefined index: socket in /usr/share/pear/DB/mysql.php on line 108

I get this error in turba, nag, and mnemo.  As per a previous post, I reviewed
the archive for turba and found a fix.  Set 'socket' equal to ''.  That works
if I add that to the conf.php for nag and mnemo, and put that in the
sources.php for turba.  The problem is that everytime I make a change in the
config for nag and mnemo, the conf.php gets overwritten.  Do any other
solutions exist?

This line in the conf.php for nag fixes the problem....
$conf['storage']['params']['socket'] = '';

Nate

--
Central Nebraska Community Services
http://www.welcome2cncs.com