[horde] Fwd: How to define user groups in HORDE?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Oct 11 07:34:55 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from smthakor at gnvfc.com -----
    Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:43:38 +0530
    From: "Mr. S M Thakor" <smthakor at gnvfc.com>
 Subject: How to define user groups in HORDE?
      To: jon at horde.org, chuck at horde.org, support at horde.org

Dear Sir,

We have installed HORDE (Latest) under Imap / Mysql in RedHat 7.3 and
enabled Turba, Kronolith, Nag and Mnemo. All the functions are
performing well.

We are not able to configure HORDE GROUPS for sharing  resources on the
server between different users.

May we request you to provide suggestions to do this?

Is there any Web enabled horde configuration tool? There was setup.php3
file in Horde 2.2.x. Similar file is not found in Horde 3.x.

--
S.M. Thakor,
Manager, Information Systems Dept.,

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."