[horde] IMAP Problems

Ralf Zipp ralf.zipp at web.de
Sat Oct 12 09:22:00 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have installed an IMAP server which works fine without SSL. But when I run the IMAP test of horde I always get the following error:

---
PHP IMAP Support Test
server="localhost" user="testuser" mailbox="{localhost:143}INBOX"

Warning: Couldn't open stream {localhost:143}INBOX in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/test.php on line 157

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/test.php on line 158
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/imp/test.php on line 160

Notice: TLS/SSL failure for localhost: SSL negotiation failed (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
---

This looks like a refused SSL connection to the IMAP Server. But I did not tell him to connect using SSL!

How can I configure horde not to use IMAP with SSL?

Ralf Zipp