[horde] Horde 2.0 7 Imp 3.1

Roddy Strachan roddy at netspace.net.au
Mon Oct 14 00:21:53 PDT 2002

Hi,

Just successfully installed Horde and Imp together, all seems to work well
apart from one thing.

In the older version it was logging the sessions to a MYSQL database, I see
this isn't supported in the new version (or is it?).

Anyway, to save the sess_etc files from being written on the drive, is there
anyway to make it write to the users machine instead?

I tried changing the php.ini setting from files to mm, when I try mm it
keeps saying the session has expired, when i changed it to user, it gives a
blank page.

The only one that seems to work is files, something i don't want, whats a
valid workaround?

Thanks.