[horde] Fwd: Sorry to bother you, but I really need help....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Oct 14 09:01:08 PDT 2002

----- Forwarded message from ecilento at edutec-resources.com -----
    Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:01:41 -0500
    From: Eugenio Cilento <ecilento at edutec-resources.com>
 Subject: Sorry to bother you, but I really need help....
      To: chuck at horde.org

I know you must be extremely busy, but if you could help me with this I
will be forever grateful to you. I tried to avoid contacting you directly,
but all my other attempts to  find some help have not worked.

I work for a company called EduTec and I recently installed IMP 3.1.
Everything works but I need to use Http Authentication. Our users login
through Http auth on the main page for our site and then they go to their
email. My boss does not want our users to have to login twice, once for the
main page and then again for IMP.

I've downloaded the Http Auth driver and put in the directory with all the
other drivers. I initially had it set up to authenticated with imap. I've
tried everything, but I cannot get this authentication to work.

Could you please send me some information on how to user your http.php driver?

Thanks for your time.

Eugenio

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."