[horde] Re: Login Problem...

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Tue Oct 15 19:07:19 PDT 2002

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Florian Wiessner wrote:

> "Mike Cochrane" <mike at graftonhall.co.nz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:1034731089.3dacbe51e3936 at clean.graftonhall.co.nz...
> > > ----- Message from support at quickemail.de ---------
> > > but i still can't login, because redirect.php returns a blank page with
> this
> > > errors:
> > >

> > Because you didn't read the last reply or the test.php or the install
> docs. So
> > here it is agin:
> > You don't have IMAP support installed.
> >
> > >From you test.php:
> > IMAP Support: No
> >

> hm, do you know how to install it with imap support under debian gnu 3.0
> linux with apache 1.3.26?

Easy.  Here are the php packages I've got installed here:

[root at webmail2 ~]# dpkg --list | grep php
ii  php4           4.1.2-5        A server-side, HTML-embedded scripting langu
ii  php4-imap      4.1.2-5        IMAP module for php4
ii  php4-ldap      4.1.2-5        LDAP module for php4
ii  php4-mysql     4.1.2-5        MySQL module for php4
ii  php4-pear      4.1.2-5        PEAR - PHP Extension and Application Reposit

So you can just type:

apt-get install php4 php4-imap php4-ldap php4-mysql php4-pear

You may not need php4-ldap, depending on your site, but you'll most likely
need the rest.

	Andy