[horde] background colors

Marc Fellman mfellman at xs4all.nl
Thu Oct 17 07:35:06 PDT 2002

--

Citeren Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net>:

> > Just installed Horde and imp (and other modules) from CVS. It looks great
> in
> > konqueror but all background colors are white in Netscape 7.0 and Mozilla.
> (I
> > use Linux).
>
> what webserver are you using?  I had this exact same problem when I
> installed it into caudium, but it went away when I switched over to apache
> (I think it has something to do with incomplete php support in the rpm's I
> was working with).
>
> -Chris

Hi,

I am working with Linux Mandrake 9.0 and using apache. But I also heared sabout
some problems with the latest version of PHP and the browser detection. Could
anyone tell me what the status is concerning this? In other words is it PHP or
Horde?

Marc

(especially since a not jet configured module has the right colours)