[horde] change "welcome to Horde" to something else

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Oct 17 23:50:20 PDT 2002

> how can I change "welcome to Horde" to something else.  I an installing horde
> and imp for a local internet provider.  I want to change the horde sign.

There's a setting in the main conf file - I forget what exactly, but it
should be pretty easy to find.

On that note, it's a little annoying to have that "Horde" link both to
the login page and to the "home"-like command in the main list.  Is
there any way we can get these split up?   For instance, I'd like the
login screen to say "Welcome to [server]" but the command list looks
silly of "home" is [server] (especially when it's something rather
lengthy, and not a true indication of the function)..  Would be much
nicer for that to just be "home"...

-Chris