[horde] Instaled via CVS

Paulo Almas paulo at accon.com.br
Fri Oct 18 08:32:43 PDT 2002

Hi there,

    well, i changed the way i compiled both , PHP and APACHE, and did it to
use the DSO module of apache, my horde is now working, but with new errors
:-)

    when i run imp test :

======
server="postfix.ih.com.br" user="xxxxx at xxxxxx.com.br"
mailbox="{postfix.ih.com.br:143/imap}INBOX"

Warning: Couldn't open stream {postfix.ih.com.br:143/imap}INBOX in
/export/htdocs/papelariatributaria/webmail/horde/imp/test.php on line 188

Warning: imap_mailboxmsginfo(): supplied argument is not a valid imap
resource in /export/htdocs/papelariatributaria/webmail/horde/imp/test.php on
line 189
INBOX has messages ( new recent)
Warning: imap_close(): supplied argument is not a valid imap resource in
/export/htdocs/papelariatributaria/webmail/horde/imp/test.php on line 191
======

But I DO connect throught telnet into port 143 at this server , and send
emails with imap commands

Please, help