[horde] HTMLDocument package

Shannon Lekas shannon at flyingmug.com
Thu Oct 24 07:29:31 PDT 2002

Horde 2.1
Imp 3.1
Jonah .2
everything is the lastest production release.(kronolith, nag, mnemo etc.)
Redhat 7.3
Imap 2000c
Postfix
php 4.1.2

Im getting the following error when im trying to setup Jonah or Nic.  I am
using the latest version of horde...is this a module im missing or a config
file i need to edit?

test.php file tells me the following
Jonah Files
Looking for the HTMLDocument package: No
I did not find the file ../package.HTMLDocument.php. Make sure that Jonah is
installed inside a recent installation of Horde.

What is that package.HTMLDocument.php.  I get the same error with the Nic
application.

Thanks

Shannon