[horde] Login Problem

Gumby gumby at ultimate.kicks-ass.net
Thu Oct 24 15:23:33 PDT 2002

I'm pretty new to using horde and I am having a problem setting it up, rather..I had problems setting up and have manages to solve those issues.  I can now successfully get to a login screen at http://webserver.org/horde however I can not login.  The screen just refreshes and brings me back to the login screen.  I assume this is something to do with horde not being able to read my users and passwords.  Can anyone suggest any reason why this would be happening.

Thx in advance.

Gumby