[horde] Missing conf.php (several)

Paulo Almas paulo at accon.com.br
Mon Oct 28 06:39:12 PST 2002

I´m sorry Jon, but your answer was to open. I´m having the same problem that
Steve and I do not understand how can i solve it. What administrative tool
?? The one that is behind /horde/admin ??? I can make that work ... if the
configurations turned to an XML , why didn´t the system looking for it ??
Help, Please !! :-)

Thnkx ...

Paulo R Almas
Accon Tecnologia