[horde] Re: php 4.2.3, Mozilla, Stylesheet

JC Imagem josecarlos.lima at ig.com.br
Tue Oct 29 04:48:10 PST 2002

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Nathan Wykes <nwykes at requisite.com>:
>
>> I see in css.php where it is trying to set the header content type to
>> text/css, but this is not taking effect either because the content type
>> is already set or it is getting changed after the fact.
>
> I guess it's a bug in 4.2.3 then and I can't imagine what we can do about
> this.
>
> Jan.
>
> --
> http://www.horde.org - The Horde Project
> http://www.ammma.de - discover your knowledge
> http://www.tip4all.de - Deine private Tippgemeinschaft

If your Mozilla (Netscape, Galeon, Opera, etc) don't use
horde/config/html.php
and horde/componentname/config/html.php:

 Just edit your /etc/php.ini:

 ; As of 4.0b4, PHP always outputs a character encoding by default in
 ; the Content-type: header.  To disable sending of the charset, simply
 ; set it to be empty.
 ;
 ; PHP's built-in default is text/html
 default_mimetype = "text/html"