[horde] sql configuration issue

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 31 08:24:36 PST 2002

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus at riboflavin.net>:

> All instances inside conf.php work for me if I set a protocol in
> $conf['sql'], but I think he was concerned about other apps too.  *shrug*

I'm concerned about other apps as well as horde (e.g. prefs and categories).

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I missed something else.  But it seems my prefs
would work right until I duplicated the $conf['sql'] into the prefs
params.  And when I look at the prefs, I don't see anywhere that it is
looking at $conf['sql'] if the params aren't set -- but maybe I'm just
missing something?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics