[horde] Re: Using Horde Users and Groups on Kronolith calendars

Charles Kaucher kaucher at cgki.com
Thu Oct 31 13:56:29 PST 2002

Thank you for being prompt. I thought this somehow appropriate.

TODAY'S WORD: feature creep

See our definition with hyperlinks at
http://searchcio.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid19_gci860179,00.html

Feature creep (sometimes known as requirements creep) is a tendency
for product or project requirements to increase during development
beyond those originally foreseen, leading to features that weren't
originally planned and resulting risk to product quality or schedule.
Feature creep may be driven by a client's growing "wish list" or by
developers themselves as they see opportunity for improving the
product. To control feature creep, project management tools, such as
the requirements stability index (RSI), are sometimes advocated.

Feature creep and the deliberate spoonerism creature feep should not
be confused with the "creature feature," the kind of horror movie
that might be popular at Halloween.

RELATED TERMS:

requirements stability index
http://searchsap.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid21_gci763845,00.html