[horde] Preferences and summaries

Stephen Collins trib at ozemail.com.au
Thu Oct 31 14:29:46 PST 2002

Chuck

The assumptions (perhaps incorrect) that I made was that:

* I want links to all apps ALWAYS in the menu bar (gone if they are
"inactive")
* Summaries for all apps needn't be in the summaries page if user X
doesn't want them
* that the Display Summaries double select will display all the shown
and not shown apps and that I could manipulate the shown list and the
order of that list to define what I want on my summaries page

What I get is everything shown on my summaries page after I comment out
the following lines in prefs.php:

// $_prefs['show_summaries'] = array(
//     'value' => "imp,1",
//     'locked' => false,
//     'shared' => false,
//     'type' => 'implicit');

When uncommented, I just get IMP, and still no data in the double select
on the Display options page.

I'm not familiar enough with this to figure out how to manipulate this
to show a limited set of apps, and the selects in the Display Summaries
page are empty for me - buggered if I know why, as I assume they ought
to be populated.

Steve