[horde] Empty log file?

Carl, Brian bcarl at icrc-detroit.net
Fri Nov 1 09:29:29 PST 2002

When I say "nothing happens," I mean the interface just stays at the login
screen.  I would have expected an "invalid user/password" error message or
something.  No big whoop, really.

As for Chora, thanks on the "not much logging" tip.  As I said originally, I
think my 404 is a CVS (permissions) issue.  My CVS admin guy is working on
it now.

/brc