[horde] IMAP installation bump

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 1 13:50:04 PST 2002

Quoting Meyrick Chapman <meyrick at hedge-analytics.com>:

> I configure php-4.2.3 using the following parameters:
>
> ./configure --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql --with-apxs --with-gettext
> - --with-xml --with-mcrypt --with-imap-src=/home/meyrick/src/imap
> --enable-ftp

You need to include --with-imap.  If you want imap-ssl, you need *both*
--with-imap and --with-imap-ssl.  You will also need the --with-imap-src.
The php configuration isn't smart enough to infer the others when you
specify only one or two.  You need to specify all of them you want
(at least in my experience).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics