[horde] Interesting login bug

Chris Albertson alb at chrisalbertson.com
Mon Nov 4 15:05:42 PST 2002

When logging in and authenticating against IMP...
If scheduled maintenance is due, it will pop up upon logging in, which is fine.
However, the nav-bar at the bottom of the screen is missing unless I do a
refresh of the screen. Then, it is build as normal. If no maintenance tasks are
due from IMP, loging occurs as normal and I am sent to the main horde summary
screen.
Any ideas on if I have something configured wrong, or if this is a bug that is
easily fixed?

Thanks!!

--
Chris Albertson
alb at chrisalbertson.com

186,300 miles per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law.

4783147098