[horde] pear problems

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Tue Nov 5 09:47:47 PST 2002

Hello,

I have two questions/issues:

1) I have been having problems with php/pear since starting this
project.  I finally  have php where it needs to be according to the
test.php.  However, pear is still having problems.  It says that I do
not have the Mail_Mime package installed but here is the output of 'pear
list':
[root at localhost horde]# pear list
Installed packages:
===================
+----------------+---------+--------+
| Package        | Version | State  |
| Archive_Tar    | 0.9     | stable |
| Console_Getopt | 1.0     | stable |
| DB             | 1.3     | stable |
| Log            | 1.5     | stable |
| Mail           | 1.0.1   | stable |
| Mail_Mime      | 1.2.1   | stable |
| Net_SMTP       | 1.0     | stable |
| Net_Socket     | 1.0.1   | stable |
| PEAR           | 1.0b1   | stable |
| XML_Parser     | 1.0     | stable |
| XML_RPC        | 1.0.4   | stable |

2)  I have been reading the archives on how to do with a missing
~/imp/config/conf.php file and am still lost.  Do I need to execute the
~/imp/config/conf.xml file from my browser to generate one?  If so, I
did this and just got this text output:

    Warning! Using this to generate your IMP config file will overwrite
any existing hooks that you have defined in imp/config/conf.php. Move
them to horde/config/hooks.php first......

Thank you for your help!
Terry