[horde] Fwd: Russian language

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 8 10:59:01 PST 2002

> I'd like to ask You a questions according to Russian language for IMP.
> We use H-Sphere panel at our site, which include Your Web-mail tool.
> When we try to log in into the mailbox, choosing Russian language,
> we get the standart English Web-mail interface, but not Russian :((.

The only other time I've seen this (language is set, but everything is
still in English), and assuming everything else is configured right,
the solution was to change the php.ini file to set:

session.auto_start = 0

Try this, and let me know if it fixes it.  If it does, I'll add this to
the FAQ.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics