[horde] session problem

Terry Davis tdavis at approbation.org
Fri Nov 8 23:15:10 PST 2002

Hello,

I am using 2.1 and 3.1 stable of horde/imp.  I am getting an error when
I simply hit the login page.  I couldnt find it in the archives or the
FAQ.  I tried disabling what was suggested in php.ini but that had no
effect.  I also made sure that register_globals was turned on.  Any
ideas?

Warning: Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which
existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension
does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless
register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this
warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to
off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0

--
Terry