Fwd: [horde] Re: line 101 of ../Prefs/sql.php

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Nov 11 07:49:26 PST 2002

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von JVenegas at abaco.edu.pe -----
    Datum: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:39:27 -0500
    Von: JVenegas <JVenegas at abaco.edu.pe>
Antwort an: JVenegas <JVenegas at abaco.edu.pe>
 Betreff: [horde] Re: line 101 of ../Prefs/sql.php
      An: "'jan at horde.org'" <jan at horde.org>

Hi:

I'm setting up the last Horde and IMP software version, I just got them at
the Horde site, just like 2 days ago. So I was working in the configuration
and almost is done, but when I try to login appear an error that is drive me
crazy, the error is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: iswarning() in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Prefs/sql.php on line 101

I hope you can help on this, cuz i don't know what to do, i have perfecty
configured the previos version(3.0).

Regards,

Juan Pablo Venegas C.
Administrador de Red