[horde] How to enable the Calendar, Tasks etc on the Horde Main Page?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 13 11:10:49 PST 2002

Quoting Joerg Battermann <jb at startupx.com>:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I wanted to ask, where to specifically enable the option that horde
> displays calendar entries, tasks etc on it's summary-page. It shows an
> IMP line with the total number of new mails, and I do have enabled this
> in kronolith etc... but these items don't show up on the summary page.
> Is there an option in the horde config file(s) to enable this? if so -
> where?

You set these as preference options.  Most are set via the horde options
on the summary page.  But some are set in the individual functions also
(e.g. jonah does this for weather/stocks).

If having trouble, make sure your options (preferences) are working, and
that your horde/config/registry.php is up-to-date (as some depend on api
calls defined in the registry.php file).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!