[horde] Fwd: Theme on Logout Screen

Rick Emery rick at emery.2y.net
Wed Nov 13 19:14:34 PST 2002

----- Forwarded message from rick at emery.2y.net -----
    Date: Sat,  9 Nov 2002 19:00:20 -0500
    From: Rick Emery <rick at emery.2y.net>
 Subject: Fwd: Theme on Logout Screen
      To: horde at lists.horde.org

Using information I found on the list, I changed the theme of my Login page to
Mozilla by changing horde/config/prefs.php:

// color theme
$_prefs['theme'] = array(
     'value' => 'mozilla',

It works great; I have the mozilla theme throughout my Horde session, except
when I log out. The logout screen uses the default Horde theme.

Did I miss a setting somewhere?

----- End forwarded message -----

After reading through some files, I created a hook to manage the theme. I get
the same results as above; I get the mozilla theme throughout my session
(including the login screen), but when I click "Log out" the logout screen uses
the standard theme; I'd like the logout screen to continue with the mozilla theme.

If this is expected behavior, OK. If it's not expected behavior, I'm willing to
look at it and possibly provide a patch, but I'm just starting to learn php and
could really use a starting point.

Thanks in advance,
Rick