[horde] Language options

paulo at accon.com.br paulo at accon.com.br
Fri Nov 15 12:49:02 PST 2002

Hi all,

i'm using the CVS distribuion of horde, and i'm trying to configure another
language then english , but none of my efforts seemed to work. I already
chanced horde/config/prefs.php to pt_BR, i already chanced
horde/imp/config/prefs.php to pt_BR , but nothing happend. I was looking now
for the default repository of the default horde.mo , i do not found any folder
with a name that remind en_US , or something like that. Anyway , do anyone know
what i can do?

Thanks for the attention and sorry about the poor english.

Paulo R Almas
Accon Tecnologia
Goiania - Goias - Brazil
+55 62 99682028