[horde] Horde and Imp virtual domain setup

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Sun Nov 17 06:41:09 PST 2002

Quoting "Peter Chr. Hansen" <sslug at mogh.dk>:

 | Hello,
 |
 | I'm setting up horde/imp as webmail for multible domains. Anyone knows how
 | to setup this configuration. I would like the users on the linux box to be
 | named like mm0001 for one domain and mh0001 for a nother domain. But when
 | the users logon to the webmail domain I would like them to login as eg.
 | xxxx at xxxx.xx how do I do this ?

Peter,

If you have multiple domains and are going to use name at domain.com,
peter at domain.com and  peter at XXX.com, they would all be unique and there
wouldn't be a need for something like mh0001 and mm0001 but that is
your preference.

I suggest that you look at horde/config/hooks.php and the
 example _imp_hook_vinfo function specifically.  That should
help get you started.

Good luck,

ed