[horde] a few small/serious issues i need help on..

kelly at featureprice.com kelly at featureprice.com
Sun Nov 17 10:40:52 PST 2002

Maybe im missing something, cause if i remember right, turba stopped working
properly after i recompiled php to include dom, and xmlrpc support.

'./configure' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '-
-enable-xml' '--with-gettext' '--with-mysql' '--with-imap' '--with-pear' '--
enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--with-zlib' '--with-pcre-
regex' '--enable-trans-sid' '--enable-wddx' '--with-dom' '--with-xmlrpc'

Is there anything else i need?