[horde] change in password.

pratik at vadodaramail.net pratik@vadodaramail.net
Mon Nov 18 07:59:32 PST 2002

Hello Everybody

I have horde-2.0-1, imp-3.0-1 installed on linux 7.0
I have configured 5 different domains ( virtual hosts) in mail server so when
users comes on mail.domainname.com, they give username@domainname.com, select
domain & log in to the system. Overall horde is working perfect but i have one
problem that is of chaging password the users for virtual hosts who use mail
server they can't change their passwords nor i found any option throughout the
system were i can change password of user. So if somebody can guide from were &
what should i configure so that the users can change their passwords.
Waiting for help.
--
Pratik
System Admin