[horde] Consults horde-imp-mysql * Database Error

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 05:46:29 PST 2002

Felipe,

is this your initial horde installation, or was it running before you did
change something?
This is the important question to know where to start with the search.

Certainly, your horde has problems to connect to your db properly.

Sebastian

> sorry my english is not good, but i have a big problem
> , I now get this message just before I log in with de webmail.
>
> Database error (HordeDB): Invalid SQL: replace INTO active_sessions
> VALUES

('7d6c1c1f55b313b4beb6141bffe272a3','HordeSession','SG9yZGVTZXNzaW9uOiR0aGlzLT5p