[horde] Consults horde-imp-mysql * Database Error

s-beutel at gmx.de s-beutel at gmx.de
Tue Nov 19 05:52:35 PST 2002

> was it running, and i don't known what happen because i don't change
> nothing...(sorry for my english)
> thanks.
> felipe

Well,

this sounds weird. Something happened somewhere... I'd suggest you check
every part independently as far as possible:

-  with mysql, check that all needed tables exist and are accessible, e.g.
correct password
-  check your /horde/test.php to make sure your php installation is still
correct
-  with horde, I'd suggest to set session driver to 'none' (in
/horde/config/horde.php). If this works, the problem is only with the session handling
(this may be due to incorrect database or something else...). If still not, we
have to dig deeper.

Maybe someone out there is smarter, but that's how I'd do it.

Sebastian