[horde] Accounts icon in Menu Bar

Shakaraji M Thakor smthakor at gnvfc.com
Tue Nov 19 08:50:19 PST 2002

Anthony <wai at tech-trans.com> said:

Edit horde's registry file. Search for 'accounts' and select 'inactive'.
In your config, it must be 'active' This will not show accounts icon in
the menu.

Select 'false' in horde's conf.php at "change server". If you configure
that as 'true', user will be able to type in the name/address of other
server to see imap or pop mails.